Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student with a creative idea to tackle one of the WTUN’s focused United Nations Sustainable Development Goals?
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Climate Action
If you are passionate about these topics, we invite you to submit your ideas in the form of a proposal and short video.
The winning team will have the opportunity to present their ideas at the WTUN Congress happening in Thailand this November!
How To Apply
- Get a team of 2 to 4 undergraduate or postgraduate students (the team can be a mix of both!)
- Identify an idea to solve a problem/challenge which aligns with one of the WTUN’s focused United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (more info here – https://www.wtu-n.net/about/)
- Use digital creativity with a mix of public enlightenment to share your idea/solution
- Apply by visiting https://www.wtu-n.net/student-competition/
Deadline for application: Friday, July 1, 2022
For more information: https://www.wtu-n.net/student-competition/