Period: Fall semester (3 October 2021 – 27 February 2022)
Faculty of Economics and Management
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Bachelor of Economics
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
• Bachelor of Engineering
Faculty of Information Science and Technology
• Bachelor of Information Technology
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
• Bachelor of Social Sciences (Linguistics)
• Bachelor of Social Sciences (Media Communication)
• Bachelor of Arts (Malay Literature)
Faculty of Islamic Study
• Bachelor of Arabic Studies and Islamic Civilization
• Bachelor of Syariah
• Bachelor of Da’wah and Leadership Studies
• Bachelor of Al-Quran and Al-Sunnah Studies
Faculty of Law
• Bachelor of Law (LL.B)
Faculty of Science And Technology
• Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
• Bachelor of Science (Statistics)
• Bachelor of Science (Food Science and Nutrition)
• Bachelor of Science (Biology)
• Bachelor of Science with Honours (Bioinformatics)
Faculty of Education
• Bachelor of Education (TESL)
• Bachelor of Education
More details: https://www.ukm.my/pha/virtual-exchange/
Note: List of courses MUST be chosen from one host faculty only.
Language Proficiency Requirement:
1. TOEFL iBT: 79, TOEFL ITP: 550 or IELTS Band 5
2. Have good English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
1. Registered as a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student at home university.
2. Have completed at least two academic semesters at home university.
3. Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UKM or placement provider.
4. Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
Guideline Program: (Click)
STEP 1: Students fill in the application form.
-Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
-Submit Online Application Form (click), and prepare following required documents.
- Student photo
- Courses plan to register at KMUTT partner institutions. The course plan form: http://bitly.ws/9oIv
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Advisor
- Recommendation Letter from Head of Department
- An official transcript
- English language proficiency test result
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
STEP 2 Nomination
-After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
*IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
STEP 4: Announcement of Interview results
IA Office will notify the interview result to the successful applicants and their Faculty/School.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 12 July 2021 before 12.00 hrs. (noon)
Interview Date: Monday 19 July 2021 (Afternoon Session)
International Affairs Office (IA), KMUTT
The 6th Floor., The Office of President Building
126 Pracha Uthit Rd., Bang Mod, Thung Khru, Bangkok, 10140 THAILAND.
Tel. (66) 2470 8468 Fax. (66) 2470 8346
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.