National University of Singapore (NUS) invites students who are interested in being young entrepreneurs to join in NUS Enterprise Summer Programme in Entrepreneurship 2021 !
Period of activity: July 5, 2021 – July 16, 2021 (Online)
NUS Enterprise Summer Programme in Entrepreneurship is a two-week programme introducing participants to the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem of Singapore and Southeast Asia with activities to enhance skills in entrepreneurship and experiences to get in contact with students from around the globe and more.
4 credits earned
Course fee: SGD 4,650*
*Full scholarship offered to selected participants by host university
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at KMUTT (undergraduate students in their 3rd or 4th year will be given priority)
- Must have an English profiecieny (IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in Reading and Writing components / TOEFL 100 IBT scores must be valid within 2 years before March 15)
- Copy of English proficiency test (IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in Reading and Writing components / TOEFL 100 IBT scores must be valid within 2 years before March 15)
- Official Transcript
- Student status Certificate (ใบรับรองการเป็นนักศึกษา)
- Identification Certificate / Passport
- Cirriculum Vitae (CV)
How to apply
- Register to the IA Office via Google Forms
- Submit required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter introducing yourself and why you would like to apply for this program.
- Wait to be contacted for interview via your given email (1st screening).
- Proceed to register on to the host university’s registration portal and wait to be contacted by host university
Application Period: Apply NOW – 19 MARCH 2021
Visit website for more details
For further inquiries please contact email@example.com