The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. UNV works with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated, and well-supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism.
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) and United Nations Volunteers (UNV) aim to inspire Thai youth as social change agents by improving their potential in volunteerism. This year, the program will mainly focus on deploying KMUTT students as national volunteers at the following Host Agencies in Bangkok :
Country of Assignment: Bangkok, Thailand.
Duration: 6 months (January – June 2023)
1. International Telecommunication Union (ITU), Bangkok
2. UN Resident Coordinator’s Office, Bangkok
3. UN University Volunteer in Civil Engineer, Bangkok
- Full-time KMUTT student
– Undergraduate student, who has completed at least two years at KMUTT.
– Graduate student, who has completed at least one semester at KMUTT.
- Have good English skills.
- Candidates are not receiving any scholarships from KMUTT.
- Candidates are able to join the program until the end of the assignment.
- General Education (GEN) Courses and Language Courses (LNG) can be transferred as credit.
• Candidates must have student status at KMUTT during their period of participating in UNV.
Grant Support: The selected candidates will receive financial support during the program.
STEP 1: Students fill in the online application form
Submit the Online Application Form along with the following required documents to your department.
• Certificate of Student Status
• Results of English proficiency test
• Certification (if any)
STEP 2: Nomination
-After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
*IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
Due date of application submission to IA: Tuesday 1 November 2022
Interview Date: To be announced
International Affairs Office (IA), KMUTT
The 2nd Floor., The Office of President Building
126 Pracha Uthit Rd., Bang Mod, Thung Khru, Bangkok, 10140 THAILAND.
MS TEAM: email@example.com
Tel. (66) 2470 8423 Fax. (66) 2470 8346
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including completing and preparing all required documents by themselves.