The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. UNV works with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism.
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) and United Nations Volunteers (UNV) aim to inspire Thai youth as a social change agent by improving their potential in volunteerism. This year, the program will mainly focus on deploying KMUTT students as national volunteers at the following Host Agencies in Bangkok :
Country of Assignment: Bangkok, Thailand.
Duration: 6 months (July – December 2021)
For more information on the assignments, please click the following buttons:
- Full-time KMUTT student
– Undergraduate student, have completed at least two years at KMUTT.
– Graduate student, have completed at least one semester at KMUTT.
- Have Good English skills.
- Candidates are not receiving any scholarship from KMUTT.
- Candidates are able to join the program until the end of assignment.
- General Education (GEN) Courses and Language Courses (LNG) can be transferred as a credit.
• Candidates must have student status at KMUTT during their period of participating in UNV.
Grant Support: The selected candidates will receive financial support during the program.
STEP 1: Students fill in the online application form
Submit the Online Application Form along with the following required documents to your department.
• Certificate of Student Status
• Results of English proficiency test
• Certification (if any)
STEP 2 Nomination
-After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
*IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
Due date of application submission to IA: Friday 14 May 2021 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 17 May 2021 (Afternoon Session)
International Affairs Office (IA), KMUTT
The 6th Floor., The Office of President Building
126 Pracha Uthit Rd., Bang Mod, Thung Khru, Bangkok, 10140 THAILAND.
Tel. (66) 2470 8468 Fax. (66) 2470 8346
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.