A Semester Exchange at University of Southern Denmark
Period: Fall semester: (September – December 2021)
See more details at: (Click)
STEP 1: Students fill in the application form.
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit Online Application Form, and upload other required documents.
STEP 2 Nomination
- After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
*IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
- IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
STEP 4: Announcement of Interview results
- IA Office will notify the interview result to the successful applicants and their Faculty/School.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 1 March 2021 before 12.00 hrs.
Interview Date: Monday 8 March 2021 (Afternoon Session)
International Affairs Office (IA), KMUTT
The 6th Floor., The Office of President Building
126 Pracha Uthit Rd., Bang Mod, Thung Khru, Bangkok, 10140 THAILAND.
Tel. (66) 2470 8468 Fax. (66) 2470 8346
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.