You can apply for the Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED). You can find information about the SEED on our scholarship page: https://www.educanada.ca/scholarships-bourses/can/institutions/asean-anase.aspx?lang=eng
Note: Nominated eligible students are required to complete their SEED application by March 14th, 2023 following the scholarship application process page: https://www.educanada.ca/scholarships-bourses/can/institutions/asean-anase.aspx?lang=eng
Period: Fall semester (September – December 2023)
Lakehead is geared towards your academic success. Through performing well in a program that matches your interests and aspirations, you will pave your way towards an exciting and successful career. While delving into coursework, be sure to take advantage of our many supports to enhance your academic skills and offer advice pertaining to program selection and completion. As well, explore and enjoy the considerable flexibility we offer in study options and opportunities.
- Applied Life Sciences
- Applied Life Sciences (Lakehead-Georgian Partnership)
- Computer Science
- Computer Science (Lakehead-Georgian Partnership)
- Education – Concurrent
- Education – Consecutive
- Engineering – Chemical
- Engineering – Civil
- Engineering – Electrical
- Engineering – Electrical (Lakehead-Georgian Partnership)
- Engineering – Mechanical
- Engineering – Mechatronics
- Engineering – Software
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Sustainability
- Environmental Sustainability (Lakehead-Georgian Partnership)
- Forestry (HBSCF)
- Gender and Women’s Studies
- General Arts
- General Science
- Indigenous Education
- Indigenous Language Instructor’s Program
- Indigenous Learning
- Indigenous Nursing Entry Program
- Indigenous STEM Access Program (ISTEM)
- Indigenous Teacher Education Program
- Indigenous Transition Year Program
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Lakehead Arts One
- Lakehead Science One
- Media, Film and Communications
- Natural Resources Management
- Natural Science
- Outdoor Recreation, Parks & Tourism
- Political Science
- Resource and Environmental Economics
- Visual Arts
- Water Resource Science
Guideline Program: (Click)
STEP 1: Students fill in the application form.
-Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
-Submit Online Application Form , and prepare the following required documents.
- Student photo
- Courses plan to register at KMUTT partner institutions. The course plan form: (https://kmutt.me/p8howSP)
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter from Academic Advisor
- Recommendation Letter from Head of Department
- An official transcript
- English language proficiency test result
- Medical Certificate
- A copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
STEP 2 Nomination
-After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
*IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
STEP 4: Announcement of Interview results
IA Office will notify the interview result to successful applicants and their Faculty/School.
Due date of application submission to IA: Monday 20 February 2023 before 12.00 hrs. (noon)
Interview Date: Monday 27 February 2023 (Afternoon Session)
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.
Note: Please take into account that the exchange program can be postponed or canceled based on the COVID 19 pandemic situation and host universities’ consideration.