King Mongkut University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) aims to become the Sustainable Entrepreneurial University with meaningful impacts on KMUTT, the Nation, and the Globe under the three pillars of sustainability, namely, People: Recognizing the impact of its activities and participation in mutual problem solving; Planet: Engaging in global green activities; and Prosperity: Creating activities to enhance national merits and national values based on the “Philosophy of Sufficiency Economy”.
KMUTT is determined to collaborate with the Steering Working Committee in achieving its six strategic goals by using effective communication, support, promotion, and coordination for integrative efforts and compliance with KMUTT’s sustainability policies.
1. KMUTT Carbon Neutrality 2040
2. Increasing Student Engagement
Develop Sustainability Change Agents with Green Heart.
3. Demonstrating Impact of Research and Innovation
Create Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts towards SDGs.
4. Encouraging Community Engagement
Create Community-Based Social Lab.
5. Building Green Infrastructures & Environment
Develop Green University and Smart Campus.
6. Creating a Sustainable Management System
Develop a Management for Sustainability System with proper coordination mechanisms for collaboration with all agencies inside and outside of KMUTT.
Strategic sustainability goals with impact on KMUTT consist of :
- Impact on KMUTT: Create and develop Sustainability Change Agent with Green Heart.
- Impact on Nation & Globe: Create Community-Based Social Lab.
- Impact on KMUTT: Develop Green University and Smart Campus.
- Impact on Nation & Globe: Carbon Neutrality 2040.
- Impact on KMUTT: Develop a Management for Sustainability System.
- Impact on Nation & Globe: Create Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts towards SDGs.
Strategic sustainability goals with impact on KMUTT :
|Nation & Glove||3. Encouraging the Community|
|6. Carbon Neutrality 2040||2. Demonstrating the Impact of Research and Innovation|
|KMUTT||1. Increasing the Student|
|4. Building Green Infrastructures &|
|5. Creating a Sustainable Management System|