Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI), Thailand is pleased to announce the call for applications of 2021 DUO-Thailand Fellowship Programme.
The purpose of the programme aims to enhance a balanced mobility of students between Thailand and 30 ASEM member states in Europe by supporting paired-based and two-way exchanges. In this respect, the programme requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students be exchanged in the framework of cooperative project/cooperation between higher education institutions in Thailand and in 30 ASEM Member states in Europe.
- Implementation Guideline 2021 (Click)
- Application Form 2021 (Click)
- Record of DUO 2021 (Click)
- Application Guideline (Thai Version) 2021 (Click)
The application must be submitted through the International Affairs Office of KMUTT only.
Note: If the student application meets the requirements, the applicant will be called for an interview.
How to apply:
STEP 1: Students fill in the application form
- Consult your advisor about course registration. This is to make sure that the credits taken at the partner institutions can be accepted and transferred back to KMUTT.
- Submit KMUTT Outbound Exchange Online Application Form, and upload other required documents.
STEP 2 : Nomination
- After checking the applications and making sure that each applicant is eligible, the International Affairs Office will contact each student’s Faculty /School and make sure that they are approved by their Faculty /School.
- *IA Office will not be able to let applicants join the program without their Faculty /School’s approval.
STEP 3: Interview
IA Office will select, interview, and nominate successful candidates to the partner institutions for their final consideration.
STEP 4: Announcement of Interview results
IA Office will notify the interview result to the successful applicants and their Faculty/School by October 5, 2020.
Due date of application submission to IA:
Monday 14September 2020 before 12:00 PM (Thai local time, GMT+7)
Interview Date via Zoom:
Monday 28 September 2020 (Afternoon Session)
For more information:
Contact IA, the 6th floor, The Office of the President Building, KMUTT or
please contact Mr. Nontanan
Tel: 0 2470 8468
Students have a responsibility to carefully learn more details including complete and prepare all required documents by themselves.