On 24-25 January 2018, The Science Technology and Innovation Policy Institute (STIPI)/KMUTT, in cooperation with The National Science, Technology and Innovation Office (STI) co-organised the workshop on entitled International Benchmarking and Anchor Program Design Workshop the Grand Hotel, Bangkok for Eastern Economic Corridor of Innovation (EECi).
Its main objectives were to formulate the EECi policy framework and to articulate the demands of related industrial sectors. STIPI/KMUTT has been commissioned to implement the pilot project on demand articulation and anchor program design for EECi. The opening remarks were delivered by Dr.Wanna Temsiripoj, Assistant to the President for Strategic Planning, the Science Technology and Innovation Policy Institute (STIPI)/KMUTT. About 40 participants from the academic, private, and government sector attended this Workshop.
The speaker of this Workshop were moderated by;
- Dr. Günter Clar, Partner & Independent Advisor on STI policies, strategies and investments, in Europe, MENA, LAC, US/CA and Asia,
- Prof. Poh Kam Wong, Department of Strategy & Policy, NUS Business School, Singapore
- Dr. Shin-Horng Chen, Director and Research Fellow, International Division, Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research (CIER), Taiwan.
- “Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3) in the wider context of the Europe 2020 Growth Strategy” by Dr. Günter Clar, Partner & independent advisor on STI policies, strategies and investments, in Europe, MENA, LAC, US/CA, Asia https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dXhRP1u2P4x_QuZeKLa2vI1b81zRbXRb [Download PPT]
- “Entrepreneurship and Role of University in the FDI-led Growth Strategy” by Prof. Poh Kam Wong, Department of Strategy & Policy, NUS Business School, Singapore https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P65AyG3Tj9-1HaGoU_1Kxf4rH_u5XsM0 [Download PPT]
- “Science Parks and Economic Development” by Dr. Shin-Horng Chen, Director and Research Fellow, International Division, Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research (CIER), Taiwan https://drive.google.com/open?id=10go3a0PiaBDGqCCeLMl7tB9LiUVo-tzk [Download PPT]
- “Multimedia Super Economic Corridor and Public-Private Partnership Mechanisms” by Prof.Zamri Bin Mohamed, UTM Perdana School of Science, Technology and Innovation Policy, Malaysia https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cdqSiKwbvRQXG2q6SnRBgL0EBLzX4Qw5 [Download PPT]
- Local Investment Ecosystem and Daedeok Science Town” by Prof. Jong-in Choi, Department of Business Administration and Accounting, Hanbat National University, South Korea https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wh_woLSrKScBZEY-Ncp6fvpgAwCyWbCE [Download PPT]