|Manuscript Preparation Guidelines|
|Authors of a manuscript should adhere to the following Guidelines:|
|Title:||Title should be concise and cover the main theme of the article|
List all authors information including names, academic positions and affiliations|
||Abstract must be available BOTH in Thai and in English (but on a separate page). Abstract should concise of the research objectives, methodologies and brief results.|
|Introduction:||Introduction should give the background and literature relevant to the research problem of the article. The research objectives should also be stated.|
|Materials and methods:||This section should be comprehensive enough to allow readers to repeat the work if necessary.|
||Results should be given via the use of appropriate figures and tables along with adequate captions.|
|Discussion:||Emphasize on main findings and, if applicable, discuss the work in relation to the literature.|
|Conclusion:||Summarize the main findings that should be emphasized. Recommendation and/or suggestion can also be made.|
Use the number system by giving the reference number(s) in a bracket (e.g. , [1,2] or [1-3]) after the referenced statement or author(s). |
In the Reference section, follow the following recommended formats:
Journal: : Chucheepsakul, S., Bunchareon, S., and Huang, T., 1995, "Elastica of Simple Variable-Arc-Length Beam Subjected to End Moment," Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, Vol. 121, No. 7, pp. 767-772.
Book: : Kemf, J. 1987, Numerical Software Tools in C, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, pp.178-180.
Proceedings: : Chucheepsakul, S. and Huang, T., 1990. "Static Equilibrium of Marine Cables by a Variational Method," Proceedings of the First Pacific/Asia Offshore Mechanics Symposium, ISOPE, Vol. 1. pp. 329-334.
Tables and Figures:
||All Tables and Figures should NOT be inserted directly in the text. Tables and Figures should be summarized at the end of the manuscript, one table/figure per manuscript page.|
Tables: Add table number, followed by the title of the table, above the table.
Figures: Add figure number, followed by the title of the figure, under the table.
|The authors should also ensure that the following points have been taken into account:|
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. Thai manuscript use font Browallia UPC size 16 pt. and English manuscript use font Times New Roman size 12 pt.
5. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Journal.
6. Since the Journal has published a number of papers in various areas, it is entirely possible that articles reporting the results that are similar to those of the present study have already appeared in the Journal. Please ensure that appropriate credits are given to articles published previously in the Journal. This is to illustrate full familiarity with the literature and to avoid possible duplication of previous works.
7. Please insert page numbers and line numbers to your manuscript.
|How to submit|
|Revised: 16 October 2012/10:33:28|
|Copyright @2005 Designed & Developed by Research and Intellectual Property Promotion Center|